Zhiguang Industrial Zone, Liu Town, Yueqing, Zhejiang, China
Power supply: AC220V50Hz;
Rated current: 20A, 32A, 40A(resistance);
Rated power: 4.4KVA, 7kVA, 8.8kVA;
Leakage current action value: 20mA~ 30mA;
Leakage current action value: C15mA;
Cut-off value of overpressure action: AC264V±5V;
Overpressure recovery value: AC240V±5V;
Cut-off value of undervoltage action: AC176V±5V;
Undervoltage recovery value: AC185V±5V;
NDD5-K household line protector (hereinafter referred to as protector) is a new generation of household line protector developed according to the current state of the market.It can play a protective role in the case of too high or too low voltage. When the mains voltage returns to normal, the protector will automatically switch on the power supply and restore the power supply to realize automatic control. Meanwhile, it also has the protection function of leakage (electric shock).The protector can be used alone or assembled with DZ47(C45) to form a comprehensive line protection device with the functions of leakage, over-voltage, overload and short circuit protection, which can completely replace DZ47LE series products.The product has compact structure and beautiful appearance, and is installed with DZ47(C45).
This series of protective relays comply with the enterprise standard Q/ZXL0027 and meet the relevant requirements of GB 14048.5.
Directions for use
1. The working state of the dual-color light emitting tube on the panel indicates the protector: The power supply is normal when the indicator light is green, and the protection function starts to cut off the power supply when it is red.
2. Every time the input end of the product is connected to the power supply, the load should be sent for 1-2 minutes to prevent the compressor of the household air conditioner and refrigerator from starting and stopping frequently due to the instability of the power supply.
3. Product wiring: N is zero line, L is fire line, please do not connect wrong.
1. After a period of new installation or operation (generally every other month), the protector shall press the leakage test button once to check whether it is working normally.
2. After the leakage protection action of the protector, it is necessary to find out the original cause and troubleshoot the fault before pressing the reset button to supply power to the load.
3. After the product is connected to the power supply, do not contact the live part to avoid electric shock.
4. In order to prevent contact heating under strong current, the screws of the terminal must be tightened when wiring, otherwise the product will be damaged or other accidents will be caused by heating at the terminal due to excessive contact resistance.
5. The protector only protects the electric shock between the output end phase line and the electrical equipment and the earth, but it cannot protect the electric shock that touches the two lines N and L at the output end at the same time (it does not form a circuit with the earth). Please pay attention to the safe use of electricity.
Method of installation and disassembly
1. Installation sequence :(1) →(2)
2. Disassembly sequence :(3) → (4)
Note: The power supply to the main circuit must be cut off before installation or removal.
Application circuit example
Direct control wiring: The controlled electrical appliances are single-phase power supply, and the power consumption does not exceed the rated capacity of the controller. Direct control can be used. The wiring method is shown in the figure below.
The product model, product protection current specification, voltage class and quantity shall be explained. If there is any special requirement, it shall be indicated separately.
For example: NDD5-K20A AC220V 100.
Main technical data
1. Power supply: AC220V50Hz;
2. Rated current: 20A, 32A, 40A(resistance);
3. Rated power: 4.4KVA, 7kVA, 8.8kVA;
4. Action value of leakage current: 20mA~ 30mA;
5. No action value of leakage current: C15mA;
6. Cut-off value of overpressure action: AC264V±5V;
7. Overpressure recovery value: AC240V±5V;
8. Cut-off value of underpressure action: AC176V±5V;
9. Recovery value of undervoltage: AC185V±5V;
10. Power transmission delay after power off: Lmin ~2min;
11. Overvoltage action time: LS ~5s;
12. Leakage action time: 0. Is;
13. Electric life :1X10, times:
13. Ambient temperature: 1. 5 without -40 check;
14. Altitude: no more than 2000m;
15. Humidity: when the highest temperature of the installation site is 40, the relative humidity of the air shall not exceed 50%, and higher relative humidity can be allowed at lower temperature, such as up to 90% at 20.Special measures should be taken for occasional condensation due to temperature changes;
16. Installation method: guide rail.
Wiring diagramOutline and installation dimensions (mm)